Friday, October 23

O-C-T-O-B-E-R whats that spell...October!

Hello October 2009... you have been exciting. Work has been nuts..... in this economy when most are struggling S & W is doing good. Not great like summer of 2008 but not too shabby either. Thankfully, we have a master mind at the helm and he will steer this "ship" to better seas..... if you get my drift. I am so happy and proud to call my father my DADDY. Saying that brings me back to the day we found out Callie was a girl. We were so suprised because I would have "bet the house" she was a HE. But, God blessed us with a daughter and I get to watch my sweet and wonderful husband be our little girl's daddy. I am tear filled these days..... being a mommy sure makes you think about things differently and makes you a softy. So, work rocks. I have the perfect job and boss. :) Mon-Wed I work and Jeanne works Thurs and Friday. this schedule leaves me with the perfect amount of time to catch these moments on video......
Yup, 13 months and climbing couches. We call her Princess Destruct-O!!! Here'a another..... She loves the refrigerator. Future Chef?!?!?!?


I think that is it for now...... The Carper's have their hands full with the "cutest red head around." Check back in November for another update. I do hope to do this more often..... Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Enjoying her ExerSaucer - 4 and a half months