Sunday, May 3

April 2009



Its been over a month since I have had a post! Sorry that it has been so long. We've had a pretty great month!

Lets see..... First was my birthday. On April 3rd we went to dinner at my favorite sushi place. Just me, Clint & Callie. It rocked. I love my little family. Clint got me some HUGE balloons and the little bit LOVED them. Here's a picture of us after that dinner.

Then on Saturday we had lunch at Fado and my family and friends joined us! We had the top out door portion The service was fantastic and so was the food. We will definitely return! We had a wonderful lunch. I am now 29.... wow. I can't complain a bit though. Life is GREAT!














NEXT..... Easter weekend was a ton of fun. We packed up the car on Friday morning and hit the road at 8:30. We arrived in St. Mary's around 2:30 and put our little bunny on her Nana's door step. She was THRILLED to see her little monkey! We enjoyed the weekend with Glenn, Andrea, Momma Lou, Maaren and Kellie. We had biscuts n gravy, BLT's, a wonderful steak dinner and a night out in the BIG city of St. Mary's courtsey of Uncle Glenn. The weather was georgous!!! We hung out on the dock on Satutday and enjoyed the warm weather. Packed up Sunday morning and headed back to Atlanta..... we had to watche the Master's!















We went over to our friends house - The Fantucci's. Anna Grace and Avery were SO excited to meet Callie. They drew us a picture on the walk way wecoming us to their house. They are very sweet girls and they WORE Callie out.













On April 23 we went to meet Grammy for lunch to celebrate her birthday!! Angela, Clint, Mom, Callie & I all went out to eat mexican. Yummy!!!!
LASTLY, We took Callie to the boat for her first over night trip. We were a tad nervous but not too much. She had a great nap on the boat and then slept like a champ!! 8 pm to 8:30 am!!! Yeah Callie! Then on Sunday she enjoyed crawling around and licking everything on the boat. We have a feeling she will be a water baby!!!

I think that is it for the Carper's in April. I am going to visit Sara and meet Levi tomorrow. I will try to get the pictues up as soon as possible! Love to All!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I see you all enjoyed some El Torero! :-) Lets get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Wedding Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Enjoying her ExerSaucer - 4 and a half months