Sunday, March 22

6 months and a pony tail later!










As of today, our princess is 6 months old!!! Seriously, 6 months. I am in shock. We just returned home from Carter's 1st Birthday Party. Of course, it was a great time with the Jann's and all of their friends and family.


So much is going on for us!! Callie went to the Doctor on Friday - 15 pounds 10 ounces, 251/2 inches long and in the 50% percentile for everything but her head! Still in the 75 percentile! One smart cookie we have on our hands. She has also begun eating baby food... first experience was peas.... yummy. At first she gave the standard dislike faces but she liked it by the end.




We came home from Carter's Party and gave the little one a bath. Then mommy put her hair in a pony tail!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this day since I found out I was having a little girl. Heck, I have been dreaming of this day since I was little and wanted a baby of my own!! I have headbands, bows and all sorts of hair accessories just waiting to see the world! I realize the pony tail is VERY small and unnecessary but I loved it!!! She looked absolutely adorable!

Lastly, Aunt Jeanne got Callie a jumper. She is so cute in it and the video is below. She loves it very much. We had our six month pictures and you will be getting an easter card from the little one herself! Its so freaking cute! I know all mom's think this but I really did give birth to the cutest kid on the planet!!!! :)






3 comments:

  1. Please tell me how you were able to make that itsy bitsy pony tail! Wow! She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it is so tiny but I had to.... And she just sat there. I can't wait until its long....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We say "bouncy bouncy bouncy" to Parker too & it makes him so excited! She is precious! Can't wait to meet her at the shower!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Wedding Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Enjoying her ExerSaucer - 4 and a half months